Monday, June 23, 2008

My Heart Melted When...

....I saw this bowl of strawberries from our very own garden.





...I found this picture on my camera, by the biggest girl. She has an incredibly artistic eye. She likes to take the camera out during her free time, and I'm always amazed at what I find later.



...the girls picked these wildflowers for me.






...I saw this, instead of TV watching, on a summer's afternoon.



...when they all came in, one by one, until we had quite a pile.



The only thing missing, was the photographer herself...




...when I heard the hushed sound of the biggest girl reading to the next biggest girl after I had kissed them goodnight. And it just about burst when I heard the same "next biggest girl" reading to her big sister. If only I could somehow capture moments like that for you all too.

1 comment:

Anna said...

What wonderful moments! Tell your daughter her pictures are lovely. Hope to see you tomorrow at the farmers market.
-Anna