Monday, October 27, 2008

Darling Daughters

Hello everyone! Not much new to report for now. Here is a long awaited view of our middle girl playing her violin. I didn't think about the fact that it would come out sideways once I played it on the computer, so just have a little giggle on me while you turn your laptop on end, or watch this clip sideways. Enjoy!





Also, here are a couple pics of babygirl tonight. I was so awestruck by the awesome-ness of her post shower curls, I had to go grab the camera before tucking her in.



Yesterday, the girls came with me to the Farmgirls meeting, and we went to a Spinning class at the Foothills Academy in nearby Duvall. It was so cool! We learned how to make yarn from wool roving (basically, brushed raw wool) with a spindle. Its very simple, but somehow very satisfying! Middle girl has found a new passion, and she is my little fiber fiend in the making, loving anything to do with yarn, knitting, crochet, etc. She is spinning her little heart out, and it warms my heart. I bet Anna is going to post some of her fabulous photos from the class soon, since she and her girls were there too.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Anna said...

That girl rocks on the violin, I am so impressed!!!!
And that little one with those sweet curls...CUTE!

I really enjoyed the spinning class and hope to try to make it to one of the Chicks and Chocolate nights.