Monday, October 26, 2009

I should

blog more often
get up earlier
keep the house cleaner
do more laundry
write everyday
read great literature
pray more
volunteer
read to my kids
meditate
do yoga
weed the garden
paint the closet doors
watch less TV
be on facebook less
be brave in sending my work out
do crafts with my kids
knit
paint
not yell at my kids
not complain
Include a photograph with this post

Breathe. Be Present. Trust that everything is unfolding exactly as it should. Know that I am ok. Right now. Even if I don't do anything on that list.

Stop shoulding on myself.

3 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

i have been there...with the shoulds getting the best of me.
but trying to just breathe and be aware so that you are really living in your life...well...that's where it is at i think. the rest comes i think...

xoxo

Heather said...

I could steal that post word for word quite nearly. breathing, being present and trusting right along with ya.

dottie angel said...

thanks for dropping by my little world. so pleased you found me... and so pleased you said "hi"

Tif :)